Sunday, July 13, 2008

Turquoise Bay (Exmouth)

We got up early after a night with little sleep due (loud people). The drive was interesting with termite hills and a huge eagle. We got a few good pics of that. We drove straight to Turquoise Bay. It was as spectacular as I remember it. I saw a turtle in my first snorkel. Wendy saw an octopus and a shark.  

In my second snorkel I saw two sharks. One was sleeping and it kind of scared me when I saw it under a coral over hang. Wendy saw a couple more turtles and several sharks. She was a bit worried to see so many at once but that didn't stop her from chasing them for a picture.  

We are thinking of staying on in Exmouth for an extra day. Tomorrow we head off on a whale shark tour. I think Wendy is going to dive at the Navy pier the following day.  

No comments: