Sunday, July 13, 2008

Whale Shark Trip

We had a good day on the whale shark tour despite the fact that Wendy had a touch of sea sickness. We saw two dugongs (similar to a manatee), a turtle, and many humpback whales. The two humpback whales were very close to the boat. However, we did not see a whale shark. Wendy is booked in for a repeat tour on Monday. I may or may not do it again. One very bad thing did happen. My NEW camera has stopped working. I am not sure what the problem is. It did seem to be wet inside. I did do all the right things like rinsing it after using it so I am not sure what is going on.  

Check out the photos I did get so far at http://picasaweb.google.com/kris.olson.au/WendySAustralianAdventures

2 comments:

JohnO said...

Sorry to hear about your camera. Love the pictures so far.

- JJ

Erica said...

Brody wants to know what type of sharks you saw under water. He initially thought it was a Great White, then a Whale Shark and then a coral shark. So please help us with the answer....
Austin's response was "I want to go there....."