Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Phone pays off

I got a call from the train people today on my one day old new cell/ mobile phone. I am going to get a refund of $139 (not as much as I would like but better than nothing).

I am heading down to Dunedin to see a few penguins and maybe an albatross. I am leaving the majority of my things in Queenstown. I am just taking my day pack and laptop bag. I will feel free as a bird unburdened by my heavy load. One girl said to me today that she has never seen anyone travel with as much stuff as I have. That did not make my day.

The bus leaves in an hour so I am off soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris,
It sounds like you are having lots of challenges on your trip. I hope the weather is good for the rest of your stay.
Take care and see you soon
Cle xx