Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pictures at last

Last night's post was really, really fast. I got a boat back from the track at 5pm and then took a 6pm bus to Nelson. I arrived there at 8pm. I quickly put up the blog post after I checked in and then hit the sack. Today I took a 6:45am bus (I had to walk 20 minutes to catch it as well) and arrived in Marahau this morning at 8:30am.

Much to my surprise there is wireless Internet here so I have uploaded some photos at

http://picasaweb.google.com/kris.olson.au/NationalParkToQueenCharlotteTrack?pli=1

I have many, many more.

Today I am organising my time here in the Abel Tasman area. I think I will do a kayak to see seals and lagoons tomorrow. Then walk bits an pieces of the Abel Tasman Track over the next several days. I am also doing laundry which really, really needed to be done. I think the shorts that I wore for the last four days could walk the Track by themselves next time.

I am staying at a very nice place called The Barn.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Gorgeous Photos! I especially liked the one of you relaxing under the clouds.

Lots of clouds and rain here, for once.