Sunday, July 23, 2017

Day 19 Rest day in Alleghe

We had a nice breakfast and then I returned to the room to ensure that my GI problems from the previous evening weren't ongoing. I did a bit more laundry and then declared myself cured.

I decided to walk around the lake. It was beautiful with the mountains and clouds reflected in the lake. A number of white swans were swimming around the lake. There were tiny houses floating on the water for ducks.



I bumped into Vanessa and Mike playing dice by the side of the lake. We chatted a bit and then I continued around the lake to Masare.

In Masare I hiked up to a pretty little waterfall. One the way back I met a man gathering rasberries.

I wrote yesterday's blog under a tree next to the lake. It was relaxing.

I returned to the hotel where I renewed my teaching credential because I got a notification from both the California Teacher Commission and the school district telling me to do so.

I bumped into Lisbeth who will now be on the same track as me. She is also staying in the same hotel.

The weather is about to take a turn for the worse. There will be some rain tomorrow and more than an inch of rain the next day. I will be up on the mountain and I may take a rain day up there if it is too rainy. I hope that it is clear when I go by Lake Coldai tomorrow. It is supposed to be very pretty.

I hope that dinner tonight doesn't cause any more GI problems.

Distance:
Elevation up:
Elevation down:

No comments: